- We believe in God the Creator, Jesus our Savior and Lord, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe Jesus died for the sins of all and His resurrection brings Life to all who believe.
- We focus on the Grace of God, which is the unconditional love of God.
- We are a church Word and Sacrament – Baptism and Holy Communion.
- We believe the Bible is the Word of God.
- We believe God is already working in your heart and mind.
- We believe Christians of good conscience can hold differing opinions.
- We believe the world is a complicated place where there are few black and white answers. So, Jesus calls us to follow Him in love.
After reading this short list, you may have questions. Pastor Paul is more than willing to discuss them with you. Feel free to contact him at